Re: Status of GNOME?

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Status of GNOME?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 21:30:36 +0100

Hi Luis,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 21:09, Luis Felipe <luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to see this information on the web (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/)?
> Say, substitute availability for packages in core-updates-frozen
> (x86_64-linux).

An entry point is: <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates-frozen>.
Otherwise, try in search field: spec:core-updates-frozen
system:x86_64-linux julia-1.6.3 (replace julia-1.6.3 by your
interest).

> The machine I use is not capable of building much, and running "guix weather
> -s x86_64-linux" takes a lot of time.

Usually, I do not run "guix weather" alone but only for the package of
interest, say "guix weather emacs vim julia". If you are applying a
manifest discipline, then "guix weather -m manifest.scm".

Hope that helps,
simon