Re: Custom libre kernel configuration

From: phodina
Subject: Re: Custom libre kernel configuration
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:13:47 +0000

Hi Tobias,

On Thursday, November 11th, 2021 at 2:23 PM, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
<me@tobias.gr> wrote:

> On 2021-11-11 13:31, phodina wrote:
>
> > Throw to key `match-error' with args` ("match" "no matching pattern"
> >
> > ("CONFIG_ANDROID" . y))'.
>
> I guess you meant to write #t here. With that change the rest looks
>
> correct, goodl uck!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> T G-R

Thanks! Somehow it was staring at my face :-D

Though there is also one more issue. The match lambda does not accept strings.
I'm added one more "case", though I'm not sure if it won't have any
consequences.

(define (config->string options)
  (string-join (map (match-lambda
                      ((option . 'm)