Re: Best base system for Guix

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Best base system for Guix
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 12:45:58 +0100

Alexander,

I don't have personal experience but think it likely that Trisquel/Debian is used by more contributors than Arch, which means that integration bugs are more likely to be noticed and fixed. The difference shouldn't be significant, and we're always open to bug reports from Guix on other GNU/Linux distributions. Most contributors run Guix System.

However: