Using emacs library with guix environment

From: jgart
Subject: Using emacs library with guix environment
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:04:28 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to use emacs-commander with guix environment on a foreign distro.

I'm only able to properly source the library into the environment if I run
the following:

`guix environment emacs-commander --ad-hoc emacs-commander`

Why do I have to provide emacs-commander twice to the environment command?

I tested only using --ad-hoc or without and none of those work.

I'm only able to properly source emacs-commander when I include it twice as in
the above command.

Could someone explain the reason for this to me?

Any help is much appreciated.

all best,

jgart

https://github.com/rejeep/commander.el

3B1D 7F19 E36B B60C 0F5B 2CA9 A52A A2B4 77B6 DD35