Re: setting up my own channel (for some personal packages)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: setting up my own channel (for some personal packages)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 18:46:19 +0200

Ed,

On 2021-08-29 18:30, 'edk@beaver-labs.com' wrote:
That's my fault, I mixed up and used an incorrect email address when
sending the email: this address is not subscribed to the list. Sorry.

That should not preclude delivery. No Guix list rejects mail from nonmembers. At most your mail would be delayed for (human) moderation.

Odd,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.