Re: Librem Mini with pureboot/head don't boot GuixSD

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann
Subject: Re: Librem Mini with pureboot/head don't boot GuixSD
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:30:34 -0300

Hello,

Em sábado, 14 de agosto de 2021, às 08:23:17 -03, Roland Everaert via
escreveu:
> The good news, I manage to boot the system.

Nice!

> I can apply your suggested workaround, but I will need some help to
> understand how to adapt /etc/config.scm to copy the kernel to /boot, if
> it is possible, from the configuration file.

You could use ‘%copy-kernel-and-initrd’ from here as a basis:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/
berlin.scm#n97

If you change “/store” to “/boot” in the code perhaps it will work in your
case.

--
Thanks,
Thiago