Librem Mini with pureboot/head don't boot GuixSD

From: Roland Everaert
Subject: Librem Mini with pureboot/head don't boot GuixSD
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:59:24 +0000

Hello,

I have installed GuixSD on a Librem Mini, from Purism. After rebooting, the
system stubbornly stay on the pre-boot screen with the last line printed being
‘Found kexec boot params’.

I have tried re-signing the content of /boot with my librem key, generating new
TOTP/HOTP secrets and other thing from the pureboot GUI, but still, no boot to
the new OS. does someone managed to run Guix with pureboot/head?

Regards,

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke