Re: How to add custom channels to ISO

From: phodina
Subject: Re: How to add custom channels to ISO
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 20:12:31 +0000

Thanks Elais. This is exactly what I need.

Also you're right regarding the ISO running out of space (memory) as I ran
=guix pull= once before the store was setup and mounted on the target system.

Also pinning the channels is useful to get "identical" os installed across the
machines.

This might be a neat code excerpt and note in the manual perhaps. Would you
agree?

Of course, once the system is setup then there is =guix deploy=.