Re: Writing GNU Guix commit messages

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Writing GNU Guix commit messages
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 08:23:18 +0000

Hi Ricardo!

Thanks for your reply!

I am using Emacs and Magit, but not yet Yasnippet. Is the snippet for Yasnippet
loaded from the source code of Guix automatically? I imagine I have to somehow
add this snippet first, before I can use it. Or perhaps there is some special
yasnippet file, which yasnippet recognizes and then it completes from that?

About etc/committer.scm: I assume, that I would run this using "guile
etc/committer.scm". Is that the correct way to go?

Best regards,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl