Re: documentation-manual translation

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: documentation-manual translation
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:20:04 -0400

Le 14 juillet 2021 02:10:54 GMT-04:00, "Антон Вадимович Рыжкин"
<torm84@gmail.com> a écrit :
>Why(torm84) my translation doesn't apply?
>I'm translated version.texi, contributing.texi and Top as is.

Hi,

Thanks for your work! Applying translations from weblate is not automated as it
can break guix for users if there are errors in them. I haven't synced the
translations since last release, but I will have a look at it. Sorry for being
so slow!