Re: Second screen - DisplayPort

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Second screen - DisplayPort
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:37:30 -0400

DiaplayPort is a (mostly) display interface standard that is unrelated to HDMI:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DisplayPort

Amuza, does Linux register connections to your DisplayPort interface? You can
check the output of dmesg.

What kind of CPU architecture are you using? Maybe some kernel config flag
needs to be changed.