Re: How to install Texinfo with along with required Tex packages?

From: Abhiseck Paira
Subject: Re: How to install Texinfo with along with required Tex packages?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 08:20:09 +0530

> I could install the texlive package, but I don't have that much free
> space to waste. What I want is a minimal installation.

Though this doesn't really answer your questions, I also wanted to do a
minimal texlive installation and didn't want to install the big texlive
package. So someone told me to install 'texlive-tiny' instead for a
minimal texlive installation.

I haven't tried it yet but is this information correct?

--
Abhisek Paira
E34E 825B 979E EB9F 8505  F80E E93D 353B 7740 0709