Re: cmake error

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann
Subject: Re: cmake error
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 10:48:41 -0300

Hello Roy,

Em quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2021, às 07:35:17 -03, Roy Lemmon escreveu:
> I have a problem with the cmake build package.
>
> Below is a small CMakeLists.txt test file where I attempt to download the
> file fastjet-3.3.3.tar.gz.

> ********* # Specify the minimum version for CMake
> cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.13.5)
>
> # Project's name
>
> project(hello)
>
> file(DOWNLOAD "http://fastjet.fr/repo/fastjet-3.3.3.tar.gz";
> "fastjet-3.3.3.tar.gz"  TIMEOUT 60)
> **********
>
> When I run this file I get an error about the certificates:

> rlemmon@parton ~/example$ cmake .
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:8 (file):
>   file /home/rlemmon/.guix-profile/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

> See also "/home/rlemmon/example/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
>
> Can someone help ?

Do you have the nss-certs package installed? The Guix manual mentions¹ that
it may need to be, in order for apps installed by Guix to authenticate
certificates.

If you already have that package, then it's necessary to look at
CMakeOutput.log to see if there are more hints.

Thanks,
Thiago

¹ https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Application-Setup.html