guix workflow not found?

From: stuebinm
Subject: guix workflow not found?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 20:01:06 +0200

Hi,

(I hope this is the right place for this question)

I'm on a newly installed Guix machine, and have done the following:

  guix pull
  guix install gwl
  guix workflow

The output of the last is:

  guix: workflow: command not found
  Try `guix --help' for more information

As far as I can see from the gwl installation instructions [1], this should work out of the box. However, from inside guix repl I also cannot load the (guix scripts workflow) module, so I assume that perhaps the GUIX_EXTENSIONS_PATH variable is set incorrectly, even if it says it shouldn't be necessary to set it manually when on a guix system (I don't really know what to set it to, however ...).

But I'm relatively new to both guix and guile, so I may have also just missed something obvious. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

~stuebinm

[1] https://guixwl.org/manual/html_node/Installation.html#Installation