h-node video card reporting

From: Bone Baboon
Subject: h-node video card reporting
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 14:27:31 -0400

As I have tested GPUs on five computers I would like to add my finding
to h-node.

Is the lack of /dev/dri/ sufficient to put a GPU in the "does_not_work"
category in video cards on h-node?

The h-node documentation says to test a GPUs 3D capability with
`rss-glx` and `compiz`.
https://h-node.org/wiki/page/en/How-to-test-your-hardware#Video%20Cards

Searching for `rss-glx` and `compiz` with `guix search` I do not get any
results.

Would `rss-glx` or `compiz` work with a Wayland window manager?

What other ways can I test a GPUs 3D capabilities?

Is the ability to start Sway a Wayland window manager sufficient to put
a GPU in the "works_without_3D" or "works_with_3D" category in video
cards on h-node (based on the GPUs 3D capability)?