Re: Enable glossary at weblate translation project

From: Eugene Klimov
Subject: Re: Enable glossary at weblate translation project
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 02:33:35 +0000

On 7 April 2021 19:44:13 UTC, Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> wrote:
>Go to a Russian string that contains a word you want to add to the glossary.
>On the top right, you will see the Glossary box where you should be able to
>click on "Add term to glossary". Adding a first term should create the
>glossary.

I tried it, but when the window pops up one of the fields is "Glossary"
drop-down box, but it's empty. On the other hand the same window in French lets
me choose "guix Glossary" and add new term.

>Please tell me if that doesn't work, I'll have to figure that out with the
>instance's admins :)

So, yeah. I think your help is needed :)
On the main page of a project, one of the components is "guix Glossary" [0],
here I see "Start new translation" button which should add new glossary, I
believe. But I can't press this button.

[0] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/guix/glossary/