Re: 'guix deploy' installs old version of Guix on Digital Ocean

From: Tim Lee
Subject: Re: 'guix deploy' installs old version of Guix on Digital Ocean
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:13:13 +0800

> > Is that the correct description? Where is this documented?
>
> The moderation of new people on the mailing lists is undocumented and
> ad-hoc.

Does this mean that it is possible to participate (i.e. start new
threads and reply to posts) without subscribing to the list?
If so, that would be great because I don't want to receive an email for
every post or receive daily digests; I only want to browse through the
mailing list archives once a month, and occasionally reply to some
threads.