Help with zig package

From: Dhruvin Gandhi
Subject: Help with zig package
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 00:08:24 +0530

Hello Guix,

I've been working on building latest zig compiler toolchain (0.7.1)
following Simon Nielsen's work (bug#39480 for 0.5.0).

The compiler builds correctly. But it fails during the install phase.
It is able to copy the binary to /bin/zig but it fails while copying
the libraries to /lib (this is what I understood from logs and by manual
inspection).

It would be great if someone can help me figure this out. Thanks!

Regards,
Dhruvin Gandhi