Re: Bug? coqide missing? (in package coq, version 8.11.2)

From: yasu
Subject: Re: Bug? coqide missing? (in package coq, version 8.11.2)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 21:26:45 +0900

Hi Julien,

Ohhhh, I see, I didn't know anything about these "sub-packages" that
follow colon.

Is there anything we can do to make it less confusing?

One way would be to allow the user to type coqide, or whatever the
executable they please, and search for all the possible package names
and suggest a way to install an existing package that matches.

I imagine something like:

> coqide

* The command coqide is provided by coq:ide.  To install it, run:

    guix install coq:ide

:-)
Yasu