How to remove extension 'network-manager-applet' from 'service profile-s

From: znavko
Subject: How to remove extension 'network-manager-applet' from 'service profile-service-type'
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 23:34:25 +0000

Hello! I use 'xfce-desktop-service-type' in my config.scm
and xfce service is using 'profile-service-type'.
Everything was ok while this line not appeared in services/desctop.scm:

1260:
 (simple-service 'network-manager-applet
 profile-service-type
 (list network-manager-applet))

How can I remove back 'network-manager-applet' extension from
profile-service-type
in my config (in attach)?

PS: I dislike networkmanager for it is buggy and slow.