How to check Guix servers have Ungoogled-Chrome substitutions for me?

From: znavko
Subject: How to check Guix servers have Ungoogled-Chrome substitutions for me?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 17:14:19 +0000

Hello, Guix Help!

I often run `guix pull && guix package -u` and sometimes it tooks too much
time, and my fan is noisy
because some heavy package (like Icecat or Ungoogled-Chromium or LibreOffice0
is compiling from sources.

It's a pity, because to get the newest version of such is not included into my
wish list, and I waste time.

Is there some 'guix' command run that will download updates and will check
which packages are to be
substitued, and which are to be compiled?

I want to see this. And then I want to solve to prevent compilation of
LibreOffice, Chromium, Icecat if they are to be compiled.

Please, show me this hack.