Re: Emacs Guix and channels

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Emacs Guix and channels
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:47:21 +0100

Hi Sergiu,

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 20:32, Sergiu Ivanov <sivanov@colimite.fr> wrote:

> I am moving to Guix after 4 years of using Nix, mainly because Guix is
> Lisp-based and Emacs friendly, and because I love the documentation.

Nice to see you there!

If I remember correctly our quick chat in some previous
(french/parisian?)  Emacs Meetup, you could be interested by: Guix
Workflow Language (GWL) [1] which is an experiment for a better
(opinionated!) alternative to Snakemake or Common Workflow Languageā€¦
maybe Makefile. ;-)

And in case, do not miss Guix and Science [2], focused on HPC, but time
to time about Reproducible Science and friends.  Discussions happen on
#guix-hpc [3] and (low) traffic on guix-science mailing list [4].

1: <https://workflows.guix.info/>
2: <https://hpc.guix.info/>
3: <https://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix-hpc>
4: <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-science/>