Re: How to define my dns servers in resolv

From: Ed Falis
Subject: Re: How to define my dns servers in resolv
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 20:52:10 +0000

znavko,

I'd contact protonMail support. They tend to be helpful, and are
sympathetic to your situation. This is likely to be a FAQ.

If you have web access to them currently:
https://protonmail.com/support-form?utm_source=auto&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=welcome&utm_content=text

If not:

support@protonmail.com

Good luck!