Re: Does Guix provide security support for Python2? For how long?

From: dario
Subject: Re: Does Guix provide security support for Python2? For how long?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 19:17:41 +0100

Hi,

I don't know the answer to your question and you are probably
aware of
that option, but I just wanted to mention that you could consider
switching to mbsync, which (I think) also has better performance
than
offlineimap. It's a bit annoying to migrate the configuration, but
it
does not require that much time (I made that switch some time
ago).

Best,

Dario

Jorge P. de Morais Neto <jorge+list@disroot.org> writes: