Re: Channel details of profile generation

From: Phil
Subject: Re: Channel details of profile generation
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 14:28:42 +0000

Just to add - I repeated the 'guix pull' experiments in the original
e-mail on Guix System using a VirtualBox and I could not reproduce
either the hanging or backtrace issues described.

So whatever the issue is it's limited to foreign OS use of Guix - but
does seem to be repeatable on Ubuntu 18.04 (at least the backtrace is).

This may explain why Simon could not reproduce?