Re: Problem on packaging qt-light extension for Chicken

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: Problem on packaging qt-light extension for Chicken
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 11:20:23 +0000

Hi,

> phase `unpack' succeeded after 0.0 seconds starting phase`patch-usr-bin-file'
> phase `patch-usr-bin-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds starting
> phase`patch-source-shebangs'
> patch-shebang: ./qt-light/chicken-compile-qt-extension.scm: changing
> `/bin/sh'
> to`/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/sh'
> phase `patch-source-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds starting
> phase`setup-environment'
> phase `setup-environment' succeeded after 0.0 seconds starting phase`build'
>
> Error: extension not cached
> command "chicken-install" "-cached" "-no-install" "qt-light" failed with
> status 70

When I saw the message I was puzzled and tried to work around your issues with
no success.
I talked with who started the chicken buildsystem, and I was told the error is
related with
some dependencies missing.
The error message should be clearer on this but it makes sense, the non-cached
extension is
not qt-light but its deps.

The egg says:

 (dependencies bind protobj matchable miscmacros shell)

So you probably need to package that first.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Ekaitz