Re: define PATH and PROFILE

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: define PATH and PROFILE
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 22:19:42 +0100

Hi,

good to know that Tobias! I remember I did have to do stuff with the
locales some time ago, so perhaps that is how I started messing around
with stuff. Another part is trying to modularize profiles and making
their programs available on the PATH. Also there was something about
using Guix installed LyX with manually installed (not system package
manager, not Guix, but downloaded tlmgr) complete TeXLive distribution.
Oh, and I am on foreign distro. I should have mentioned that before, I
think. Ooops. ^^'

Anyway, next system I set up, I will try, whether I can get by without
setting anything at all ;-)

祝好, regards,
Zelphir