Re: How to set global environment variables in Guix System

From: Lo Peter
Subject: Re: How to set global environment variables in Guix System
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 00:22:39 +0800

Thanks both for the replies.
If I understand correctly, custom environment variables could be added
through some kind of session-environment-service-type, I will try it
out to learn more.
Just for the record, I currently use a custom ~/.xsession script as a
hack to source ~/.xprofile to set the needed environment variables and
also start ibus-daemon, because I really only need i3 (and xfce as a
fallback).

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter