Herd works with network not at all

From: znavko
Subject: Herd works with network not at all
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 21:37:41 +0000

Hello, Guix! My simple script is just using for reconnect to Internet provider
from those 2 I use.

It works bad.
I have internet after PC was booted.
And then I have to use this script to connect to another provider (just for to
change IP).
I run my script with `# ./wpa bee` and it does things but I have no Internet
and ping does not find host gnu.org

This script stops two services in my system
networking
wpa-supplicant
And then runs them with new wpa-supplicant config.

I placed `sleep 2` there between stopping and running services. But did not get
it works fine.

My new config and using of another Internet provider works after reboot.
Also it works without herd just with

# wpa_supplicant -B -i wlp2s0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
# dhclient -v

I cannot see errors in herd services. Herd services works badly, but hand made
connection works fine.
Is the deal over 2 seconds of delay? Do I need to increase delay period?

Please, what do I need to consider?