Re: NAS drive

From: Roy Lemmon
Subject: Re: NAS drive
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 16:56:58 +0000

Hi T G-R,

Hmm, 1980s file sharing ... I must ask what you use now sometime ... !

So 'with mount patched' ... How do I take the patch you sent in the
previous email and apply it to the package nfs-utils ? That's stumping me
just now (the manual assumes too much ...). Presumably that would allow
'mount' to look in /run/setuid-programs ...

Certainly I can do guix pull before testing (presumably do before patching
to catch the bug in nfs-utils on master you fixed ?).

Cheers
Roy.