Re: Where are suggestions or open discussions of Guix at large made?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Where are suggestions or open discussions of Guix at large made?
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 11:20:22 +0900

Hi,

Of course, I agree with everything that's said here.  That's exactly why I am
excited about Guix!

I think it has a sound mechanism to fine-tune the degree of impurity one wishes
to accept.

What I was thinking was maybe more organizational - is someone coming up to
form a group or something šŸ˜„ that provides for a compromised (in-terms of
accountability and license) yet convenient environment, akin to Ubuntu, using
the fine mechanisms mentioned here?

It looks like Guix is creating a ripe environment for a service provider to do
these things šŸ˜„

Cheers,
Yasu