Where are suggestions or open discussions of Guix at large made?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Where are suggestions or open discussions of Guix at large made?
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 06:42:27 +0900

Hello!

I wonder which mailing list (or anything else) is the best for open-ended Guix
discussions.

I think Guix has a huge potential and it a needs a downgraded version (akin to
how Ubuntu makes a worse version of Debian) so that more people can use it.
As it stands, by default, Guix doesn't have:

* Regular, unpatched Linux with unaccountable black magic firmware code
* Polluted web browsers like Google Chrome
* Visual Studio Code that probably has similar issues as Google Chrome?
* and on and on...

The first is one of the most serious problems because computers with AMD
graphics cards won't even boot without it?  (The installer may, but once
installed, it seems to halt during boot, even when desktop services are turned
off?)

I have heard of PantherX but I wonder if anyone is thinking about "vernacular"
dirty Guix-derivative with all sorts of horrible compromises... 😄

Cheers,
Yasu