How to configure emacs for editing config.scm again?

From: znavko
Subject: How to configure emacs for editing config.scm again?
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 13:16:55 +0000

Hello! I have lost my way of search how to configure emacs
for editing config.scm with Scheme highlight mode and parentheses completion.

1. This my instruction does not work: [1]

The mistake is that after start emacs it shows white screen and
requires Scheme implementation (attach 1).

I do not know what to type for this requirement (but i am not familiar with
keys) i just press C-x C-c.
2. Another advice also does not work [2]

# cat ~/.emacs

(add-hook 'scheme-mode-hook 'rainbow-delimiters-mode)
(add-hook 'emacs-lisp-mode-hook 'rainbow-delimiters-mode)
It does not highlight parentheses and does not complete code (attach 2)
3. This instruction to do "M-x run-geiser RET" [3]
does not work too (attach 3).
I have these packages:

# guix package -I | grep ema | cut -f1
emacs