Re: Can Guix support Zen 2/AMD Ryzen?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Can Guix support Zen 2/AMD Ryzen?
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 13:20:42 +0900

Hi,

Not that I have any solution (sorry...) but a similar blackout happened when I
removed the regular linux kernel (using nonguix channel) and tried the native
Libre kernel for Guix, some months ago.  I immediately went back to the
original Linux...

My PC has both Ryzen CPU and AMD video card.

Cheers,
Yasu