Which dns server my system is using?

From: znavko
Subject: Which dns server my system is using?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:40:05 +0000

Hi, Guix! Congratulations for 1.2.0!

I want to discover which dns server is using in my PC under Guix?
I have nothing in /etc/resolv.conf:

# cat /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 192.168.1.1

I use dhcp-client and connect to the network through wifi usb stick.
The services section in my config is like this:
 (services (cons*
 ;; xfce4 desktop, dhcp-client, slim
 (service xfce-desktop-service-type)
 (service dhcp-client-service-type)
 (service slim-service-type)

 (modify-services
 ;; removing unnecessary services
 (remove (lambda (service)
 (member (service-kind service)
 (list ntp-service-type avahi-service-type
 bluetooth-service network-manager-service-type
 gdm-service-type)))
 %desktop-services) ;end of remove lambda services

 ;; wpa_supplicant + dhcp-client (above) instead of networkmanager
 (wpa-supplicant-service-type config =>
 (wpa-supplicant-configuration
 (interface "wlp0s20f0u1")
 (config-file "/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf")))

 ) ;;end of modify-services
 )) ;;end of services

 ;; Allow resolution of '.local' host names with mDNS.
 (name-service-switch %mdns-host-lookup-nss)
Please, how to dig up which dns-server my system uses?