Re: Port forwarding for Guix containers

From: Zhu Zihao
Subject: Re: Port forwarding for Guix containers
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 00:21:49 +0800

That's what I want to say, thank you!

I want to combine different software in containers in docker-compose
like way. It's more similar with a system container then a `guix
environment` container.

I'm not a Docker hater, but docker will corrupt your iptables entry and
make the system impure. If you wanna use iptables-service-type and
docker-service-type together, when you run `herd restart iptables`. All
docker specific rules will be erased.

--
Retrieve my PGP public key: https://meta.sr.ht/~citreu.pgp

Zihao