Re: Name resolution failures during build

From: Stephen Scheck
Subject: Re: Name resolution failures during build
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 16:15:49 -0500

Sure - I understand the reasoning - but this is an open-source project with
its own build system that I'm trying to package, and I believe its build
system depends on network access (it's Go-based, and my understanding is
that the Go dependency model relies on access to numerous external Git
repos). Is such a project unsupportable by Guix?