Re: Package workspace relocation

From: Stephen Scheck
Subject: Re: Package workspace relocation
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 16:56:18 -0500

I just need to add a prefix to the directory in which the Git source is
cloned, because its build system requires that. I don't care which TMP
directory Guix daemon uses for its build root. I just need for
`/my-project` to become `/foo/bar/my-project`. It sounds like what you
suggested will do the trick, if I understand it correctly.

Thanks.