Re: Eternal Terminal Server?

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Eternal Terminal Server?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 02:50:05 -0500

Hey yasu,

I've never actually heard of eternal terminal, but that sounds pretty
awesome!  haha!

If those guix packages are only for clients, then it sounds like we need
to create a package for the server stuff, and also create a service for
it.

Would you care to work on that?  I can probably give you encouragement
going forward, but probably not much developmental guidance.  :)

--
Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus