Re: Troubles with opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Troubles with opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 22:15:52 +0100

Joshua,

Joshua Branson 写道:
I am having an issue with getting opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign to work. Is anyone using opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign? I can't seem to find the
correct syntax.

Here is my exact configuration from /etc/guix/mail/smtpd.conf (so no Scheme strings, no escapement):

filter out proc-exec \
"/run/current-system/profile/libexec/opensmtpd/filter-dkimsign\
-d tobias.gr -s 2018 -c relaxed/relaxed \
-k /etc/guix/mail/dkimproxy.key" \
user nobody group nogroup # must be able to read the -k(ey file)

Note how I'm quoting the entire command line: the ‘filter’ keyword is taking only 7 arguments.

By the way, I could've sworn I shared this with you on IRC recently. No?

Must be trippin,

T G-R