Re: problem with common lisp

From: Adam Kandur
Subject: Re: problem with common lisp
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 17:59:44 +0200 (CEST)

hi, i realized that i have this problem with sbcl itself, if i install sbcl in
my main profile (without any of my packages, only sbcl from guix channel) i
still got this error:

fatal error encountered in SBCL pid 1954 tid 1954:
Unhandled SIGILL at 0x52000e9d.

Welcome to LDB, a low-level debugger for the Lisp runtime environment.
ldb>

Oct 21, 2020, 22:51 by zimon.toutoune@gmail.com: