Re: Error in package building : error[E0463]: can't find crate for `open

From: Hamzeh Nasajpour
Subject: Re: Error in package building : error[E0463]: can't find crate for `openssl_src`
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:07:24 +0330

Hello John,

Thanks for your quick reply.

But as you see in `Cargo.toml`, this feature mentioned and I think it's needed.
In the other side setting the `OPENSSL_DIR` didn't resolve my issue.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Can I repackage `rust-openssl-sys-0.9` and remove this line in the package
definition? (Sorry I'm not expert in rust and I don't know what's the
`vendored` feature, but I need this package urgently - `etebasepy` )

```
      (patches (search-patches "rust-openssl-sys-no-vendor.patch"))
```

Regards,
Hamzeh