Certbot service: no http -> https redirection

From: divoplade
Subject: Certbot service: no http -> https redirection
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 09:40:39 +0200

Dear guix,

I have a certbot service with a nginx service. If I understand
correctly, certbot should hack the nginx configuration in order to
register itself for all .well-known/acme-challenge (I'm not sure for
the path syntax, but that's not the point) requests, and basically
redirect all other HTTP requests to HTTPS.

However, my system does not seem to do that.

How does guix know that my web server configuration needs to be
extended with certbot's anyway? Should I add a configuration entry?

For now my web configuration is:
https://code.divoplade.fr/divoplade-site.git/tree/divoplade/services/web.scm

Notice that there's no configuration entry for certbot.

My certbot configuration is:
https://code.divoplade.fr/divoplade-site.git/tree/divoplade/services/certbot.scm

Best regards,

divoplade