how to contribute software?

From: mcconnaughey
Subject: how to contribute software?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:17:50 -0700

My project at experix.sourceforge.net is intended for use in a
laboratory to operate instruments, collect data from them, analyze and
present the data graphically, and perform general computations. I am
interested in making it available and known to an audience that might be
more attuned to this than Sourceforge's users, since I have had no
contact through Sourceforge for several years and no knowledge of anyone
else using experix. I also want to find people interested in
participating in the ongoing development effort. Please give me a little
guidance on how to package and submit it.