how to define inputs for python packages

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: how to define inputs for python packages
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:35:59 +0330

Hi Guix,

I'm a little confused about definition of inputs for a python based
package.

I had defined a package for a python library that I wrote, defining the
dependencies as `inputs`, package builds successfully, and all my tests
will be passed.

but when I try to import this library to another program, I receive
various errors about missing dependencies of the library. (the ones
that I defined as `inputs` for the library).

is there any rule that I missed to choose a dependency as an `input` or
as a `propageted-input` one?

Regards,
Reza

--