Re: Guix not seeing my Ethernet card

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Guix not seeing my Ethernet card
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 12:33:43 +0200

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 12:07:24PM +0200, Barnabás Béres wrote:
> Thanks Andreas, but how can I add this on the LiveUSB?

I suppose you could follow the advice here:

https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Building-the-Installation-Image.html
and build a custom installation image with this module. But it
requires that you already have a running Guix installation somewhere
(which could be a binary installation on top of another distro).

Otherwise I have no further ideas, maybe someone else can chime in.

Andreas