Re: [IceCat]: IMPORTANT!

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: [IceCat]: IMPORTANT!
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:16:21 -0400

Hi Rasa, please post the full link, not a link to a useless service that tracks
its users. Also stick to one mailing list, we're almost all members of all of
them anyway, so we'll see your message :)

I haven't clicked the link, so I'm going with a wild guess. Have you installed
a font in your guix profile, and run "fc-cache -fv"? I have font-liberation,
font-dejavu and font-google-noto (as well as a good collection of Japanese
fonts that are probably not relevant). One of them could fix your issues.