Re: GRUB theming - background

From: 白い熊
Subject: Re: GRUB theming - background
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 14:53:22 +0000 (UTC)

Apr 16, 2020 6:06:04 PM 白い熊 <help-guix_gnu.org@sumou.com>:

> Apr 14, 2020 12:19:27 ison <ison@airmail.cc>:
>
>> I got the same error until changing to an SVG type image, then it worked.
>> I just converted from a PNG using inkscape.
>>
> Indeed, it works with SVG :@)
>
> Many thanks for pointing it out.

With the latest d. Guix pull I now get a failure on system reconfigure:

/home/shiroikuma/system.scm:48:22: error: (grub-theme (inherit %default-theme)
(images (list (grub-image (aspect-ratio 4/3) (file (local-file
"/home/shiroikuma/grub.svg")))))): extraneous field initializers (images)

How to resolve this?
--
Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem /
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

白い熊