how to add hwdb of keyboard

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: how to add hwdb of keyboard
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 18:47:44 +0200

I use a custom keyboard layout on one of my laptops:

https://github.com/spiderbit/emacs-ergo-thinkpad-kb-layout

I use a hwdb which has the advantage that it works on tty and x11 and
that it's keyboard specific so if I connect a external keyboard it does
not swap keys on it.

I would be ok with giving up the keyboard specific part, I could live
with X11 only for a start, but I would like to have it in the config.scm
file configured and not only in some home based modifications.

Any idea how to do that best in guix, patching a custom my-modified-dvorak
keyboard-layout into the xkeyboard-config package maybe?