qutebrowser has no sound

From: bdju
Subject: qutebrowser has no sound
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 01:29:44 -0500

Hello, I've been using qutebrowser for a few days, and for some reason
I have no sound. I don't see an entry for it in pavucontrol or
pulsemixer at all. Videos play fine, mostly, but there's no audio. I
watch most things in mpv, but for some sites it's really preferable to
watch in the browser, so hopefully I can find a solution.
I have yet to run into another program with broken audio.

guix (GNU Guix) 6c36daaac74b15cceae41caba0b291ae6d62ae17
qutebrowser v1.13.1